Thursday, March 28, 2013

Favorite Things Post!

Here is a list of my favorite things right now, Oprah style, well not really Oprah style because I can't give the items to everyone in my studio audience... I also do not have a studio audience... Click the links for where to buy!

Pacifica - Pretty much any scent is amazing. Their body lotion is thick and creamy. My favorite scents are Hawaiian Ruby Guava and Island Vanilla.

Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Stress Scrub - This clears my face and makes it feel clean with a tingle.

Le Creuset French Oven
I cook many things in this. Pasta, soups, meat, etc.

Aladdin 20 oz Tumbler 
I drink water in these at work, goal is three a day. Helping me hydrate.

Alba Passion Fruit Nectar Chapstick - Smells delicious and heals my lips.

Kettle Honey Dijon Chips
Nuf said.

Nike Women's Free Run+ 3
Super light weight and comfy

Happy shopping and perusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment